Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Werewolf screens

I don't know how to express myself clearly - I feel like I am being fucked with. I don't like it. Of course I see the sarcastic irony, in Pete Hines lie about Mai'q not being in the game. Ha. Ha.

Yet, here I am. Confused. Are there werewolves or are there not? Bethesda took a long time deciding, and one time only, where we were told that if it wasn't part of the initial release, then with DLC. Good enough.
Then we were told that they wouldn't be in the game, few weeks ago (like 2?) and we had to place our money on the DLC.

Then I found this and ask myself:

Why are you messing with me?!










There's clearly a picture of a werewolf, whom we've been asked to kill, presumably by a terrified local town. However, he is clearly reasonable and might even become a possible companion.

Then I'm thinking, "Maybe Beth just meant that we couldn't transform into a werewolf."

See where I am going with this? The second picture shows active effects on Dovahkiin (us,) and it clearly shows us the effect of Hircine's ring: Transform into a werewolf any time, at will; Or as it phrases it: "Additional werewolf transformation." This suggests, and I'm inclined to say proves, that we'll be able to turn into werewolves.

I feel like we're getting banged around like feather shuttlecocks here and whilst the tension and element of surprise is exciting, the concept of a broken hope is devastating. Just putting it out there. Thoughts?