Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The baby is kicking

Can you feel it? I sure can! It'll be here soon! It's kicking and screaming to come out and join us! I can feel it and I KNOW that you can feel it too! It just feels so good! I am of course talking about Skyrim, which will be released 2½ days, should we choose to ignore certain places like, say, Australia - which we will.

The reason for this sudden outbreak on my part is this:
The Order confirmation that I received few hours ago. I think it's about time that we get this game and so does Bethesda, I'm sure.

A goal of mine is to reach 200 posts before 11/11/11 is over, which gives me about 3 days, which are quite occupied, so it's going to be a badass ambition!

Oh, and this post counts as well.
(only 8 left - yeah)

-
McBraas