Tuesday, November 15, 2011

McBraas: Carpe Dovah - Seizing the dragon

Dragon Battles can be very perilous at first, and the roar of a nearby dragon can be devastating for your confidence - Especially since they have a habit of killing (me!)

After a while of levelling, without progressing through the main quest (so much to do <3) I eventually came to kill dragons quite easily - Regular and blood. My confidence rose, with each dragon slain and I came to enjoy the thought of actually hunting one down, instead of being chased and get lucky.

As I passed by a mill, near Riften, I was suddenly attacked by 2 Blood Dragons and... Died. Who the hell said that they could team up?! FML!
Anyway, I tried again, first making short work of one, and then heroically hiding under the safe roof of the mill. Eventually I manned up and kicked its rump, shouting "You just got buttered, bitch!" for no apparent reason. Seriously.
After that event, my confidence severely fell - Guess I wasn't so badass after all, huh?

That theory should prove to be true, as I went to visit and old word wall I never quite got to read, since a Dragon priest got in the way. That was long ago and I was ready to give it another go, with my new butter catchphrase and all.

...
Then I met my first Frost Dragon. 'Nuf said.