Falmer is the keyword here. You can probably guess by the
-mer that it is an elven race, more specifically "ice elves." Being aware that they are in the game for a while, I've been to ignorant to write about them - That's me, I'm such a bad boy.
 |
Don't you dare think that this is from Skyrim |
Presumably they are not going to be as
rare as lore makes them up to be - I'm certain that it's less rare than Celine Dion fans, But I guess that doesn't pose so big an interval to judge from. And no, Falmers' have nothing to do with Celine Dion and nor do I think that they'd want to, but to show you what I mean, quantity-wise, I'll present to you a scenario, which one of the journalists doing Skyrim (hehe -
doing,) ran into!
He was walking at a mountain and he ran into a group of Falmer (4 - if I remember correctly) and they discussed religion - I believe he said that he believe in Akatosh, or Talos and then they went frenzy on his ass and he died - may he rest in glorious peace. (Evidently, they were Thalmer, not Falmer. I know - I thought it was stupid too.)
So far they've only been described as "Goblin-sized with skull helmets," but hopefully we'll hear more soon. Or see it. When we, you know, get the game. Soon. In a week.
*EDITA nice reader sent me this next picture of the Skyrim version of Falmer: