Monday, October 31, 2011

Modding assumption: Console Condolences

Yes, I chose to roll PC this time around, just for Skyrim - but console wise, there's still something that is bothering me. This is just an assumption,but I get the feeling, from the way Bethesda's folks have been talking about it lately, that what we were told would come to pass, will not.

I talk about modding for consoles. Howard told us back in July that they would integrate modding to consoles - In fact they already could, they just didn't have a decent security system for it - They hadn't even begun working on it (Which is fine.)

It's just they way they talk, when modding's on the table - It's just a feeling; A hunch - I'm just saying: Don't get too down, should it turn out to be an empty promise. I'll keep you posted on the topic - from now on, I'll be watching it closely.