Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Types'O'Dragons!

I love requests - It makes me feel needed and non-bored. Is there a word for that, BTW?
That aside, I was asked to make a list over the known types of dragons so far, so that is what I am going to do. We already did this on the facebook page a while ago, but I'll try to re-create our minimal work for you.

As one of the loading screens say: "There are more than a few types of dragons." Lets list up what we know in a bullet style list! Love bullets! Especially when they HURT PEOPLE!! (Kidding)


  • Red Dragon (Fire Dragon?)
  • Bronze Dragon
  • Frost Dragon
  • Black Dragon (Jill)
  • White Dragons
  • Reptile-like Green Dragons
    • A Dragon described as: "Goldy kind of green," which is a potential new type, but might also just be the reptile-looking one.
See?! DRAGONS!!
So is this enough to add up to "More than a few?"
I don't feel that way personally, which is why I'd like to remind you that this is a list of the dragons that we know of - Not the "official Dragon List!"

*EDIT

Todd Howard has revealed that there are 6 main types of dragons, somewhat fitting out list.