Vampirism! Those of you who's a fan of Skyrim Coverage on facebook, I've already told. Some of you may have found out elsewhere. For those of you who don't know: Vampires have been confirmed. One of the more intense Elder Scrolls fans was playing the demo at QuakeCon and shiver me timbers if his clearly restless mentality didn't send him right into the arms of two welcoming vampires, confirming their existence in the game!
*EDIT
It has been confirmed that you can also become a vampire
That aside, lycanthropy will definitely be in the game, as I've mentioned a month ago (I think?) and I say so with great joy and excitement, as well as coffee burning my lap and scolding my thighs. If you by any chance won't find Lycanthropy to be an option once you get your greasy, yet sexy hands on the game, know that it'll definitely be included in a DLC package.
